I didn’t know anything about the Liebster Award, I’m a new blogger, I started blogging a month ago.
This is a nice way to welcome people to the blogosphere, and showing them that you like their blogs.
The “rules” of the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — let it be known 😉
- Answer the questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the newly awarded bloggers to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here, via: WordingWell)
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- What inspired you begin teaching, and how did your “road” lead you to where you are today?
I started tutoring people who were learning English and Spanish 3 years ago, and I found out that I enjoyed it, so I started to teach English and Spanish online.
- Describe yourself in 3 adjectives.
Friendly, persistent and creative.
- What language do you want to learn, why, and how likely are you to pursue this?
Actually, I’m currently learning Mandarin Chinese, modern Hebrew and French. I keep in touch with native speakers and try to learn new vocabulary and expressions.
- If money were not issue, what would you be doing? Where would you be living? How would you spend your time?
Well, I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses and I’m a spiritual person, I think I would be living in a country like China, Turkey or Indonesia like a volunteer.
I would spend my time helping people to learn about the Bible and acquiring new languages.
- What is your absolute favorite word/phrase in English?
11 random facts about me:
1- I’m from El Salvador, a small country in Central America.
2- I love teaching; I can’t describe the feeling when someone is learning.
3- I speak 3 languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
4- I’m a language lover. I enjoy learning Mandarin Chinese, Modern Hebrew and French.
5- I love to read.
6- I’m addicted to the social networks.
7- I watch sci-fi movies and TV shows.
8- One of hobbies is watching Japanese anime.
9- I write poems, songs and short stories.
10- I enjoy dancing.
11- I’m obsessed with healthy food.
Here are my nominees
My questions for you…if you feel like participating…
- What inspired you begin blogging?
- How do you describe yourself?
- Do you speak other languages?
- Tell us, where are from?
- How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hope you like it, and please keep blogging and inspiring people.